The perfect Sunday comes in finding balance. Balance between sharing time with God, and finding time to have a sabbath. So often, our Sunday will be absolutely packed – for example last Sunday, when we went from Church in the morning, to a nephew’s birthday on the other side of the metro area, to a friends 22nd on another side of the city once again. It was literally non-stop. And while we had great times while we were there, when we fill our weekends with days like these, we get to Monday and think, where did our weekend go?
Sometimes, I think that the perfect Sunday is actually a Saturday. A day when we get the time to really sit and relax. Wake up slowly. Enjoy that first coffee. Maybe see some friends or family in a relaxed environment. Have no rush about anything – it can always get done tomorrow.
What’s your perfect Sunday?
- Topic: What’s your idea for a perfect Sunday? (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- A perfect Sunday (roadmomma.wordpress.com)
- Easy, you know, like Sunday morning (hectorhugo.wordpress.com)
- Seven Sundays (shybrown.wordpress.com)
- Birthday Blogging and The Perfect Sunday (raws.wordpress.com)