Inspiration today from the Daily Post topic, which is When you’re feeling down, what music makes you happy?
There’s a whole heap of music that makes me happy, and I’m going to share some of my favourites with you and explain why.
First up is a bit of an odd choice, as I wouldn’t normally listen to this band. However, Fleetwood Mac‘s Tusk always gets me bopping. I think it’s a mix of the jungle-esque drum beat and the “UCLA Sucks” Guitar riff. I think it’s hard to feel down when listening to this.
Next up is a style of music that will get be happy all the time. Ska music is so happy and boppy, I love it and it gets me happy all the time. I’ve got two favourite bands, Reel Big Fish and Sounds Like Chicken. I’ve chosen Reel Big Fish’s cover of Take on Me, and Sounds like Chicken’s Take one down
However, if I’m in the mood for a classical pick me up, it’s got to be the Mendelssohn Violin Concerto.
What gets you up when you’re feeling down?
- Topic: When you’re feeling down, what music cheers you up? (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Rock & Roll + Cleaning = Good Match (zolh2011.wordpress.com)
- Music that cheers me up (einsteinsportal.wordpress.com)
- Music II (kristinadianeware.wordpress.com)
- Mood Lifting Music (beckysefton.wordpress.com)